Terms & ConditionsPlease arrive 30 minutes early to pick up boarding passes and any need equipment from the ticket office. Boats leave on time stated on the ticket. Please allow time to walk to the boat as boats do NOT load on the pier. Boarding passes will not be handed out 10 minutes prior to departure. Please call 310-372-2111 with any questions.
Redondo Beach Sportfishing Reservation Terms and Conditions
1. Your credit card will be billed immediately upon completion of this order. Once we receive an authorization we will send you a confirmation email. You will only receive confirmation if your credit card is successfully billed. We require a 100% payment on all trips.
2. Cancellation Policy: There are no cancellations or refunds on any reservation.
3. We reserve the right to overbook our trips by two people to compensate for last minute cancellations.
4. You cannot bring any alcoholic beverages, ice chests or coolers of any kind aboard any boat.
5. You cannot bring any illegal drugs, firearms, knives, or explosives of any kind aboard any boat.
6. Due to possible increases in fuel costs, a fuel surcharge may be necessary. Fuel surcharges, should they apply, are set on a boat-by-boat basis and will be determined on the day of departure.
7. All food, rental tackle, licenses, and gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
8. We reserve the right to substitute boats in the unlikely event a schedule boat is not available.
9. Boats require a minimum number of full fare passengers before they can depart.