Terms & ConditionsPlease arrive 30 minutes early to pick up boarding passes and any need equipment from the ticket office. Boats leave on time stated on the ticket. Please allow time to walk to the boat as they are a short walk from the parking lot. You MUST check in 10 minutes prior to departure or your spot on the boat may be sold. Please call 310-372-2111 with any questions.
Redondo Beach Sportfishing & Whale Watch Reservation Terms and Conditions
1. Customer understands that there is additional risk associated with piers docks sportfishing and boat rides and agrees to release Redondo Beach Sportfishing & Whale Watch, Redondo Beach Sportfishing LLC, Redondo Special Sportfishing Inc., Redondo Beach Marina and each vessel owner and their employees from all liability from injury while using any of their facilities.
2. Your credit card will be billed immediately upon completion of this order. Once we receive an authorization we will send you a confirmation email. You will only receive confirmation if your credit card is successfully billed. We require a 100% payment on all trips.
3. Cancellation Policy: There are NO cancellations or refunds on any reservation.
4. We reserve the right to overbook our trips by two people to compensate for last minute cancellations.
5. You cannot bring any alcoholic beverages, ice chests or coolers of any kind aboard any boat.
6. You cannot bring any illegal drugs, marijuana(boats are federally regulated) firearms, knives, or explosives of any kind aboard any boat.
7. All food, rental tackle, licenses, and gratuities are not included in the ticket price.
8. We reserve the right to substitute boats in the unlikely event a schedule boat is not available.
9. Boats require a minimum number of full fare passengers before they can depart, if we do not have enough passengers to depart you can reschedule or be refunded.